cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Desstination Maintained in the Target Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

Im unable to transport my BI developers transport, Im getting the below warning:

No destination maintained in target client 100 -> Not activated

Message no. RSPC085

Diagnosis

When activating a process chain, this is checked and scheduled. Both the checking of a process chain and its scheduling require that

1. the function is executed in the target client of the import and

2. the user executing the function has the appropriate authorizations.

This is usually the case for the BI background user

The function can be executed in the target client if an RFC logon occurs in the target client. An RFC destination must be predefined for this purpose. This destination is used for logon to the target client from client 000 during import postprocessing.

This destination does not exist in this system.

System Response

The process chain will not be activated, which means that it will not be checked, scheduled, or saved in an active version. The process chain will only be adjusted to the local situation (for example, key changes with objects that are dependent on the source system), and will not be saved in a modified version.

Procedure

Create a destination for the import postprocessing.

I tried going into IMG and creating destination for Import Post-processing,

Here im selecting my client of QA and Destination column empty, system user & password. Please suggest me suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I read your problem from your explanation I understand taht you need to define that RFC to login to the target client.

So you need to loginto the source system and goto SM59 and create the RFC to the required destination.

I thibk you are using login and password so you can create of type R/3 RFC.(Connection type 3)

On the tab logon and security you can provide the user (User,client,password,Language) with which you will login into the target system .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we use system user in creating Destination in RSTPRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you problem solved, the user got locked, i had to unlock the user and evrything worked well.