cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to pull VA03 when double clicking VKM1 and VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

my client wants to see VA03 screen when they double click on VKM1 and VKM3 line item. Client just want user to have a dislplay order screen(VA03). what can be done from a SD consultants point of view.

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP standard has already provided the option to goto transaction 'VA02' when you double click on Document in transaction 'VKM1' and 'VKM3'. But if you want to suppress this and you want to call any other transaction then you can use the user-exit USEREXIT_DISPLAY_TRANSACTION in program LV06AFZZ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

thanks all the valuable inputs. client doesnt want to go VA02(change mode),instead they want to call VA03(display mode) from VKM1 and VKM3. i think what alpesh suggested should work in this case. i am fairly new using user exit. if u please give me some more hint how to use it and where it ll be really helpfull.

thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear islam,

Goto function RV_CALL_CHANGE_TRANSACTION

find the following perform,

PERFORM USEREXIT_CHANGE_TRANSACTION USING RC.

double click and go inside , write the following coding , ( you may not have rights , contact ABAPer )

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD VBELN.

SET PARAMETER ID 'VPO' FIELD POSNR.

PERFORM AUTHORITY_CHECK USING 'VA03'.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA03' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

RC = 4.

your problem is solved.

saravanan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u double click , default it will take you to change mode , VA02 , but you want display mode , if this is the case , remove authorisation for VA02 for the particular user , system will take him to display mode .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

R islam

Pl ask yr client to double click on the order the system will take to va02 Change mode and not displya mode in VKM3. Same way check in VKM1 by double click on S O.

As this is standard SAP I don't think one can do anything.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The facility is already available in VKM1 and VKM3. Please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on the document no. in the table displayed in VKM3 and VKM1 system will automatically take you to the order .

Rewards if helps.

Thanks

Manoj

Edited by: manoj kumar sharma on Jul 17, 2008 10:53 PM