cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backing out a closed GOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to or has anyone written a program that will unclose a GOA after a user has closed it?

I thought I had it figured out and inactivated the completed status and the locked status in the CRM_JEST table, however there still must be some flags set somewhere telling the application it is locked or something, maybe at the item level because when we try to unlock the items in the backend and order against it, we get a locked message.

We are on SRM 5.50. & ERP 6.2

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumat, yes, I did not mention that after we run the program to "unclose" in SRM, we manually edit the contract in the backend and reset deletion flag on the item. However, the next time we try an update from SRM, it does the update and resets the deletion flag on the item line. I don't understand why.

Regards,

Marty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Functionally speaking the process you are expecting is not supported by SAP. However seems like you unlocked the GOA manually in SRM and now need to do the same for the ERP replicated contract! If this is the case then you again need to go manually in ERP and reset the Deletion indicator at item level on the replicated ERP contract. i think that should work.

Regards

Sumat