cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I want the Condition record report here my requirement is I want see all the records that are created and the condition record value, Dates from and To. Please help me.

Regards

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use tcode: V/LD

but the above will not show all the codition record & one shot

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Use the report RV13AAAX via SE38. This the standard report which will display all the condition records for the specified period. Also you can restrict the selction via Country Key etc.

Let me know whether this report fullfills your requirement. Hope it resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu I can't tell you how many times I've looked for this. You want to see a condition record, it's value and validity periods without having to look each one up individually, correct? So you can look at all the prices in a price list, for example, all at the same time. Well sorry m8 but it's not so easy. About the best way I've founds takes a little work in Excel with a vlookup. I'll share it, but it's not the silver bullet you're looking for. If you want something simple you'll have to write a query and join the tables you use in your access sequences with KONP using ConditionRecNo as the key between them. If you don't want to use a query/report you can dump all the contents of your tables in Excel and do a join using a vlookup on ConditionRecNo. That gets messy because SAP tends to dump when you pass 3000 records from the clipboard into a field in se16. So do it 1500 records at a time... it's still faster than looking each record up individually.

Good luck and please share if you find something easier.

Johnny

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to execute the report RV13ANBQ via SE38. Hopefully it works, if you are getting any error message then go to VK13-> Click on Condition Info button. It will take you directly to the selection screen. Hopefully it resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi