cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

milestone billing not splitting the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i specified Milestone Billing during a Sales Order but when i try to bill the customer using transaction VF01,

it bills the whole amount of the Sales Order even though i specified only 25% to be billed.

For example, i created a Sales Order with net amount $100, and specified in the Billing Plan for it

to invoice the customer 25% today. But when i do simulate the billing using transaction VF04, it

shows the invoiced amount as $100 instead of $25.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Will you please me how u solved the problem of milestone billing with partial billing cause i m also facing same problem

please me inform.shambh@gmail com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SHAMBHU SARKAR,

I got milestone billing to work by specifying billing type F2 under the 'Billing plan' tab in transaction VA02.

Also make sure that your 'Date Category' in the 'Billing plan' tab is set to 01 for milestone billing.

Otherwise, go to SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Plan ->.... to check that your settings are correct and that

you have assigned a Billing Plan to either your Sales Document Type or your Item Category depending

on whether you want to use milestone billing at header level or line item level.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it. After specifying the billing type as F2 in the Billing Plan during Sales Order, i was able to do

partial billing. For some reason, specifying F1 doesn't work for me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following-

1. Usage of the milestone, it should be partial billing in your case.

2.In the billing plan check for the billing block. When you confirm milestone it should remove the block only for that milestone.

Thanks

Hemant