Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO with MOSS / Sharepoint with SSO22KerbMap

adam_recktenwald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are attempting to configure SSO between EP and MOSS. Essentially we'd like to have users login to EP and view content on MOSS. We've been using the SSO22KerbMap Module on other apps such as Exchange, Blackboard and some other custom apps without issue. MOSS, however, has been a challenge. Has anyone had success with this?

We're running MOSS 2007 SP1 on Windows 2003 x64 configured for Kerberos authentication. The problem seems to stem from problems running MOSS with the application pool's identity set to "Local System" while the SSO22KerbMap module is requiring it.

Anyone know of a way to use the SSO22KerbMap module without requiring Local System? And/Or configuring MOSS to run under it?

Thanks much!

-Adam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adam_recktenwald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not yet. We have managed to get either the filter to work or moss to work... but not together. When / if we figure it out, I'll post what we find.

-Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam,

We are trying to setup the filter on the IIS of MOSS. The filter is however not loading and it shows status Unknown with a red arrow mark downwards. Did you face a similar issue? If so let me know if you have a resolution on get this installed. We have our MOSS on win2003 64 bit.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

did you find a solution for your problem? I'm just trying to install the SSO22KerbMap ISAPI filter for the MOSS Web Services on a Windows Server 2003. But I can't manage it to start the filter. Status remains on "Not Loaded".

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Joschi