cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same output with two different transmission mediums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue wherein I need to output the invoice to two different partners - one the broker and the other the Bill to party. The Broker needs Fax and the BP needs Print as the medium. However, my client wants to limit the output type to only one which is RD00 in our case. I tried to create condition records for the same customer with the two different partners and the transmission mediums. However after I create and save the first record and proceed to create the second record with the second medium and partner it says that the condition record already exists. It seems that I can not create two condition records for the same customer for a single output type. I proposed creating a second output type but my client does not want that.

Can anybody give some inputs on this ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am afraid you have to do lot of things.

1. You should include both the transmission medium and the respective partner function when you are configuring the output type in NACE.

2. Your program should take care of both printing and faxing based on the transmission medium.

3. You should have done the settings for fax in the transaction code SCOT.

4.When you are maintaining the condition record, you should maintain the record for different partner types.I am little doubtful on the final point. I think that the record itself is unique irrespective of the partner type. However pls give it a try.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a suitable Access key using the partner types and assign to the output type - you should then be able to use the same output type for 2 different partners

cheers

nandu