cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Print Quality Certificate in QC20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am not able to print the Quality certificate from QC20, where as I am able to view the certificate from QC02 (certificate view)

I have maintained following settings for output type LQCB:

1. Assignment QC15

Key combination: Material and Customer assigned to cert profile

2. VV21 Output type LQCB

For Sales org and Customer, Function (SP)

3. In Delivery note VL02n,

I have maintained Output type LQCB for both Header and Item for delivery 80000050

But when I try to execute the Quality certificate print from QC20 with inputs as below:

Output type: LQCB

Transmission Medium: 1

Sort order: 01

Processing mode: 1

Delivery num: 80000050

Upon execution, I am getting error message u2018No messages for initial processing existu2019

Please let me know what is the cause of the error message.

Also I have a requirement for getting this certificate in client specific Smart forms, for this I am getting it done from ABAP guy, is it possible to attach the smart form to tcode QC20 to print Quality certificate or do I need to print using new Z tcode.

Thanks,

Udaya Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need other than SAP format in clients specfic format then it is needed to be done throgh development Smart Form.

For this u need to give funactional specs to your ABAP Team Also for end users roles & autorisation you have to assign some T code to it.

For not getting std print out of SAP see spool request generate or not & check in SP01.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am already in the process of the developing Smart form from ABAP team.

I am not able to generate std report in QC20 and no spool request generated in SP01.

I am getting the same error message " No messages for intial processing exists"

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Just check the condition record there you have to put in date / time value 3 (send with application own transaction ) & then go to communication tab & in field output device put some default printer & tick print immediately.

Then create new delivery & put this condition & chk in spool request.

In QC20 if you want to print again put processing mode 2 (repeat processing).

I think it will slove your problem.

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

After maintaining as told by you im getting a delivery number in QC20 but when I try to excute for Quality certificate .I am getting a message "No certificate profile was found" where as I have assigned a cert profile in QC15 for material/customer combination.

Please let me know if anything I missed out.

Thanks,

Uday Kumar

Answers (0)