cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a material that is procured externally. The transportation lane is setup so that the vendor supplies only a particular day lets say Tuesday.

Now, when I look at the product for that material and receiving location, the Purchase requisition shows the end date in Avail/Recd. date. The PR has a start date of Tuesday but the end date is somewhere on Thursday. Now, the order is showing up in product view and the planning book on Thursday (end date) instead of Tuesday (start date).

Is it standard behavior to show the end date instead of start date. has it been the same since the V4 or is it new in V5?

We need to see the start date in planning book. is it conceptually correct to display the start date? What should I need to do for for that? Any setting change??

Thanks.

Edited by: Raj G on Jul 17, 2008 10:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the standard behaviour what you see. It is the receipt date that is visible at destination location for a purchase requisitions and in the same vein you can look at the source location and see that the corresponding distribution demand shows the start date. I dont think you should try to mess up with this standard behavior and I guess it is logical too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you looked at the layout of the product view

maybe there is a column for start date thats not in the view and you can bring it into the standard view