Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management Console

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing this problem where when i start the Management Console while starting the J2EE server i am getting a status "Synchronizing Binaries" and it remains in this state for a long time. Hence the server is not starting.

Has anyone faced this problem. Please let me know any suggestions that you have.

Regards

Sidharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This phase checks whether deployed sources are the same then do exist for SDM. This is particularly important for cluster environments. Unfortunately it has also to be done for single node installations yet.

We are aware of potential performance increases on this and will put this knowledge into future versions.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

in another posting to the same topic Sidharth said this is running for 45 minutes(!!) and still going. Even if the sources are compared bitwise, it shouldn't last that long?

Best regards

Stefan

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Oh yes, it can.

Especially if he installed one of the latest versions and checked the optional ESS software on installation on a slow computer...

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

I move your message to the Web AS General Forum. Here are the experts on that topic.

Best regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. I took longer and longer every day.

Then, the day before yesterday, the license expired and I had to set up everything new. It's now as fast as it could be. I guess a lot of the deployment stuff of former deployments messes the database full.

So, my advice: take the time to reinstall your server it pays !

Best Regards, Astrid