cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRT error in Suport package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

here i have installed 4.0 SR3 , now i wanted apply the support package , i am applyin the SAPKB70013 its asking for CRT , how to apply the CRT please help me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting a following error while applying the support package SAPKITL423, during the test import phase- return code 8 with the following error

######################################

Test import

Transport request : SAPKITL423

System : SRK

tp path : tp

Version and release: 372.04.29 700

Function /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHECK_GET (/TMWFLOW/STATUS 28) does not fit into the existing function group ((/TMWFLOW/TL_COMPLETE 01)

Transport the whole function group

Test import

End date and time : 20080913095723

Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

######################################

have any one come accross this error earliear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCUPGOCSSPAM/BCUPGOCSSPAM.pdf

ADDON_CONFLICTS_?

In this step, the system checks if there are conflicts between objects in the queue and installed add-ons. If there are any conflicts, SPAM terminates and asks you to import the relevant Conflict Resolution Transports (CRTs). The following messages explain why this step may be terminated:

1. CANNOT_GET_OBJECT_LIST: The object list for a Support Package could not be

determined, because the Support Package does not exist.

2. CANNOT_GET_LAST_UPGRADE_INFO: The information about the last Repository switch upgrade could not be determined.

3 UNRESOLVED_ADDON_CONFLICTS: Conflicts with add-ons could not be resolved, because the relevant CRTs are missing from the queue.

Regards,

Srini Nookala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , when i m trying to apply the basis 13 it's saying that crts Missing in the Queue, include crts which CRt to install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Just download the SAPKITL423 it is the CRT for KB13. Check the download section od Solution manager. All the CRT is there

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi when i am trying to defining the SAKITL23 Queue, then it's saying that this is not a valid queue. it's cleaerly saying that cprxrpm 400cincprxrpm is the crt but it is the latest one. help me..

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Download the Support pack into application server or your PC.

2. Login into ddic/yours userid into Client 000

3. Use tcode SPAM

4. Goto Support Packages --> Load packages from frontend or application level.

5. Choose which one you want and proceed with NEXT NExt steps.

6. It will finish.

Regards,

Srini Nookala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , i kno that procedure , here in my case it's not showing any particular CRT. when i am trying to applying the SAPKB70013 in middile addon_conflicts , it's stopping. and asking that CRT ,

please hele me.