Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tax code DE country PT does not exist in procedure TAXPT" in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 4.0, Classic scenario.

Our Tax calculation happens in backend R/3 system.

I have added a new tax code DE in SRM with the following settings:

Adding the new tax codes DE in the following configuration step

1.SAP Implementation guide Supplier relationship managementCross application basic settingsTax calculation Enter Tax code

2. Mapping the EBP tax code to the backend tax codes in the following configuration step

SAP Implementation guide Supplier relationship managementCross application basic settingsTax calculation  Assign enterprise buyer tax code to FI system

After that when I try to use the tax codes in the shopping cart, I receive the above error.

Tax code DE country PT does not exist in procedure TAXPT

Any specific settings to be done in this case ?

Best regards,

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like you dont have this tax code defined in your R3 backend system.

Go to FTXP in the R3 backend system and for your country PT, Maintain tax code DE for the procedure TAXPT.

Then your point no. 2 is not required if you are using the same tax codes in R3 and EBP.

This is what SAP says about this config.

-->Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System

Standard settings

If you do not carry out any assignment, the system assumes that the tax codes in the FI system are identical to the tax codes in Enterprise Buyer.

Activities

These settings are optional.

So remove that assignment if you have the same tax codes (keys) defined on R3 and EBP.

In EBP if you are making tax calculation in R3 then you just have to define tax codes. I dont think any other config is required

Best regards,

Sridhar.