cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch input process for CJ30 and CJ32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I've been trying to update the Original Budget (transaction CJ30) using the function module KBPP_EXTERN_UPDATE_CO in R/3 4.7. I have managed to get the Cost and Revenue Planning (CJ40/KSTP & CJ42/KSTR) data in successfully using this function module, but cannot get the Budget (activity KBUD) to work correctly.

Whichever way I order the WBS elements in the BPAK table, whether I commit all the records at once or singley, whether I have the I_CHECK_PLAN_DATA parameter on or off, I always end up with a bunch of "Overall budget less than distributed budget" errors. It makes no difference if I have the I_ROLLUP_DATE parameter 'X'ed or if I send in manually rolled-up for parent WBS elements.

Is anybody who has successfully updated the Original Budget using this function module able to give me some pointers (or even a snippet of code that works!) I have implemented all the OSS notes that I could find relating to this functional module, and have read and re-read note 625613.

Many thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not a techie but solution manually you can still roll values:

Using T Code: CJ30 Simple option would be to use the total up functionality Edit>Total Up - Annual Values and Total Values first and then from menu Edit>Copy View select cumulative.

Your errors should vanish.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using BDC replace the FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

TKS the reply.

Does there has any advice?