cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only price should reflect in Credit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to copy only PR00(Price ) from F2 to G2(Credit Memo). Requirement is, client create cedit memo wrt F2 only . And they want to use this G2 if the customer is not paying the balace amount.So the client wants to create a credit memo for the unpaid amount only.No taxation should reflect in the credit memo.

Is there any settings in copying Control?

regards

subhasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any how in copy contol settings from one document to other document in VTAF or VTFA there at item level if you select price type as B new pricing will be carried out..

Then while you are creating any document wrf to any other document then it will not copy the pricing from previous document. It will carry out new pricing there..

But u have to one OVKK settings there you have to do pricing determination for that Credit memo request or credit memo document pricng also..

Hope you have understood...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

Created a new pricing procedure and assigned it to G2 billing type.Then i selected B as pricing type in copying control G2-F2 but the old pricing procedure is still copying into the G2 billing type.It's not working.

So is there any other alternative in SAP which can solve this requirement?

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating new pricing procedure and assinging it relavent sales area through document type.

in copy controls for your document types at item cat level maintain copy controls as carry out new pricing .

This may help.

Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new pricing procedure with only the pricing conditions there and not the discount and tax conditions. This is normal procedure. You can raise a credit memo for only that muc as you want.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jude for the suggestion.

But how can we create new PP for the G2 billing type as we create G2 wrt billing type F2, means the pricing Procedure of F2 will be copied into the G2. And it is not possible for credit memo request also ..So is there any other standard doc type available that i can use for the purpose.

regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help to solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think u have to take the help of the ABAP ers , like we r getting rebate only in the billing doc , simmilarly u have to develope some requirements

cheers

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I tried to prepare a test case for your problem, but there is no standard solution for copying only PR00 in Credit memo...

The only option as suggested above is to create necessary Routine for this purpose. Your ABAPer can define this routine...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta