cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10A / VL10BATCH and a problem with output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created at variant (and user role) in VL10A and have assigned it some further values as described in Notes 301578 and 310022.

When I run VL10BATCH with my variant the system successfully creates a delivery however this delivery should also prompt the printing of the picking list and that does not happen.

How does one get the picking list to print automatically? Do I have to create a new batch or is my variant lacking some customizing?

Thx

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using WM? Have you set up output type WMTA for automatic creating TO? ANd have you set up printer correctly for printing TO in WM (TC: OMNU)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD1000

No, as far as I know no WM is used.

The process should be quite straight forward, I am able to use my variant and create deliveries in background but no picking list is printed. Customer has setup system so that when delivery is created and saved then the picking list is printed.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check output determination on the delivery? Extras->Delivery Output->Header. Is there a output type? What is the colour of the output type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD1000

Thank you for your answer, I think I have solved the issue - the problem was not due to the selected output but to the screens in VL10BATCH under attributes.

Now the picking list is being printed when the batchfile is run.

R