cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug in Table UI in SP06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just tried Netweaver SP6 and noticed that the multiple row selection for table UI didn't work. The table property "SelectionMode" was set to "Multi" and the context Cardinality was set to "0..n".

This code(project) works fine in Netweaver SP5.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Thank and regards,

Fendy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

Thanks for your response.

I tried the TutWD_Table.zip and the multiple selection will only work if I click Shift(or Control) button + click on the row. This behaviour is different to the previous version (SP5). We don't have to press the shift/Control button.

regards,

Fendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fendy,

We had in bug in SP5. Now it works as it should, so to speak Windows default: Single select if you click on the row, shift + row for multiple selection (like Excel).

Best regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karin,

I have changed the selectionMode to Auto and set the context cardinality to "1..n" and also set the selection cardinality to "1..n", but still doesn't work.

As mentioned previously, the code works fine in SP5.

Have I missed something?

I also I noticed the behaviour of the table UI on row selection has changed. Previously, we can click directly on the table cell to edit the value. In SP6, we need to click twice on the cell to edit the value.

Regards,

Fendy

Regards,

Fendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fendy,

I just checked, it works. So please take a look at this project:

http://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=L3QM41D3AQOWS130L24DYW90PEPB8QQ55HP4MILCH864ZBJ...

(it will be part of a tutorial and we are still working on that!).

Hope that helps!

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fendy,

Please set "SelectionMode" to "Auto" and context cardinality to "1..n".

This should work. Hope that helps!

Karin