cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Adpater : Not getting the value of Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am configuring a scenario in which I am using SOAP Adapter but I am not getting the value for <i>Adapter Engine</i> parameter as <i>Integration Server</i> while configuring the Soap Adapter.

I used the same configuration in another server & getting the value there but not in this server.

What is an issue & how can i solve this.

Best Regards

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Resolved this issue with SAP Note # 764176.

After doing this I am able to get the value of Adapter Engine as Integration Server.

Thanks

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link Renjith.

I checked the Adapter Engine status in RWB & everything is green. No issue on that side.

Can you paste me the values you are seeing under TS for type as Exchange Infrastructure.

With this I just need to make sure that we do need Application System link for components( IR, ID & RWB ).

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

These are the entries that we have...links for IR,ID and RWB needs to be there...

Adapter Engine on xid.serv123 XI Adapter Framework Domain serv123 01/06/2006 14:57

Domain serv123 XI Domain Domain serv123 12/20/2005 10:03

Integration Directory on xid.serv123 XI Integration Directory Domain serv123 XID on serv123 01/06/2006 15:32

Integration Repository on xid.serv123 XI Integration Repository Domain serv123 XID on serv123 01/06/2006 14:59

Integration Server on serv123 XI Integration Server Domain serv123 XID on serv123 12/20/2005 09:53

RWB on xid.serv123 XI Runtime Management Server Domain serv123 XID on serv123 01/06/2006 14:58

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I delete the entry which was without the host name but still getting the same error.

Our BASIS person is on leave & I am stucked here at this point as without the adapter configurations I cant do anything.

Pls. can someone check the value under <b>SLD --> Technical System --> Exchange Infrastruture.</b>

The server which is working fine here having the values like this :

Adapter Engine on xid.sapxidev XI Adapter Framework Domain sapxidev 01/01/2006 07:03

All the rest of the components has a link ( which points to TS of XI under Web As ABAP/JAVA )for Application System also.

But the other server is having two entries like this

Adapter Engine on xit. XI Adapter Framework Domain sapxidev 01/05/2006 14:21

Adapter Engine on xit.sapxitst XI Adapter Framework Domain sapxitst 01/04/2006 14:21

Also other components ( ID, IR, RWB )does not have Application System link.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Could you check the following thread and check it would help...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to add something. I thought to clear the cache of ID for this & I got following message :

<b>Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server></b>

Than I check my Technical System with type as Exchange Infrastructure & find out that it has two different values for Adapter Engine.

I guess this can be the problem. I am working on it but still if anyone is aware of this situation. Pls. suggest should i go ahaed & delete the one which is not matching with my another server.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sxmb_adm for Int. Engine after pressing F7 i am getting :

Role OF Business System : Integration server

Client 040 is Integration server

Same thing I have in other server also.

Also the settings are exactly same in TS & BS of both the servers apart from host name values.

regards

Lalit

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in sxmb_adm and specific configuration and check if XI is conigured as the integration server.

And also comapare the SLD TS,BS in both servers are consistent.