cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

Please guide me to shade the ship to party in Sales order processing at header level. So that user cant enter the party code.Please guide me steps to do the same

With Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju

Either you can run shd0 for screen variant or apply user exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

This user exit can be used to transfer datas from customer master into sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

please guide me to use the T.code SHD0 as my intention is that it should be appeared in sales order as shaded.

With regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju

Please go through this help link

[Screen Variants |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/7d/f63a0d015111d396480000e82de14a/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the tcode SHDO, enter the code VA01, then go to the transaction variant enter bus2032. enter there. now u wl get two variants in the sub line , highlight any one , then clich the display button.

now in the next screen , u can change the fields as per ur req

cheers

rewars if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

I tried with SHDO but by selecting business variant Bus 2032 I couldnt find any ship to party field where i could make the field shaded in sales order.

Please help me out for the same.

With regards

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make "Ship-to-party" field as display only using user-exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION of program MV45AFZZ with following coding.

case screen-name .
    when 'KUWEV-KUNNR'.
      screen-input = 0.
  endcase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add to what Alpesh has suggested:

case screen-name .

when 'KUWEV-KUNNR'.

screen-input = 0.

MODIFY SCREEN.

endcase.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saju,

Plz go to SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Set up Partner Determination>Partner Deter for Header-->choose TA, click on the tab Partner Functions in Procedure..Mark the SH as NOT MODIFIABLE( checkbox).

If this is what you were looking for..

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.