cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to determine the Route for Shipping in sales order.

how can i determine route ?

can anyone have this steps to implement that Route Determination?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sankar

i am trying to change the route in the delilvery but it gives error" This route is not a substitute for route route1".

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your Delivery type, specify the "New Route determination with weight group" or "without weight group" in customising.

Go to, IMG > LE > Shipping > Basic Shipping function > Routes > Route determination > Define new Route determination by Delivery type,(select appropriate value A, B or C and assign it to the Delivery type).

Set up your Route determination accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially route will determined in sales order. Then from there same it will be copied into delviery. But in delivery you can redetermine route that means you can change the route based on weight factor..

Hope you have under stood..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh

i want to know that is it possible to have different route in order & Delivery?

I have maintain 1 route for sales order, & 2nd route for delivery with weight group 010.

which route should come in order & delivery?

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nainesh,

Steps in the Route determination

1.Define Routes: -

Menu path: SPRO -->IMG --> Logistics execution --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping functions --> Routes --> Define Routes.

2. Route Determination: -

Menu path: SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics execution --> Shipping -->Basic Shipping functions --> Routes --> Routes determination

a.Define Transportation zones

Menu path: SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics execution --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping functions --> Routes --> Routes determination --> Define Transportation zones.

b. Maintain country and transportation Zone for shipping point

Menu path: SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics execution --> Transportation --> Basic Shipping functions --> Routes --> Routes determination --> Maintain country and transportation Zone for shipping point.

c. Maintain Route Determinations: -

Menu path: SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics execution --> Transportation --> Basic Shipping functions --> Routes --> Route determination --> Maintain Route determination.

Here you go to new entries then enter Depature country ,depature Zone and Destination country and destination zone.

After that select the line then click on Route determination with out weight group here you enter the shipping conditions(Customer master) ,Transportation group(Material master) and route.

Now you can able to get the route automatically while creating sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jul 18, 2008 6:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

The proposed route in the sales order is found depending on the following criteria:

a) Departure country

b) Transportation zone of the departure country (so-called departure zone)

c) Shipping condition

d) Transportation group

e) Destination country

f) Transportation zone of the destination country

(technically: these are the key fields of table TROAZ)

The actual route in the delivery also depends on the above criteria with the additional criterion weight group. Thus:

g) Departure country

h) Transportation zone of the departure country (so-called departure zone)

i) Shipping condition

j) Transportation group

k) Destination country

l) Transportation zone of the destination country

m) Weight group

(technically: these are the key fields of table TROLZ)

A route can be determined for every order item. Determining the route in the sales order depends on the following factors.

A) Country and departure zone of the shipping point.

B) Shipping condition from the sales order.

C) Transportation group from the material master record (Sales/Plant Data screen).

D) Country and transportation zone of the ship-to party (Control screen in the customer master record).

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Follow the steps

Step 1:

Define Routes and Stages.

Path: Under Spro—Logistics Execution—Transportation—Basic Transportation Function-Routes—Define Routes- Define Routes and Stages

step 2:

Maintain Stages for all Routes.

Path: Under the Same Menu path---Maintain Stages for all Routes.

step 3; Route determination

Define Transportation Zone

Path: Spro—Logistics Execution—Transportation—Basic Transportation Function---Routes—Route Determination—Define Transportation Zone

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

go to SPRO-SALES & DIST-BASIC FUNCTIONS-ROUTE DETERMINATION

cheers