cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory Valuation price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a Schedule line category with Subcontracting as Item Category. When a sales order is created with an item with this Schedule line category, the systems generates automatically a purchase requisition.

The problem appears when a sales order item contains a material without the standard price informed. The system asks to the user for the valuation price ("Make an entry in all required fields"), to assign it to purchase requisition (it happens when the user creates the sales order). How can I customize it to allow this valuation price as null or 0?

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know exactly if I have understood your problem.

But you can maintain a condition as mandantory in the pricing procedure. Then the system expect this condition. If the condtion not determine in this case in the order, then you will get a message.

If you don't want to have this condition as mandatory then you shlould chage the customizing in the pricing procedure.

I hope that the information are helpful for you.

If not, please be more specific.

Best regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia,

When the user creates a sales order and changes the Scheduled line category (as u201CZSu201D) of an Item, automatically appears an screen titled u201CCreate Purchase Requisitionu201D. In this screen the user has to inform the u201CValuation Priceu201D (mandatory). It only happens when the material does not have informed the standard price (if it is informed, no screen appears). Where can I change the behaviour of this field (as not mandatory)?

Thanks you for your attention,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have found the root of the problem, but not the solution. The problem is when I create a purchase requisition with Subcontracting as item category, Valuation price is mandatory. Is it possible to make it as optional (or 0 value accepted)?

Thanks,

Ricard.