cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario: we are sending a Standard BAPI “BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL” from SAP Enterprise 4.7 Ext Set 2.0 to XI using the RFC Adapter everything is configured correctly according to the documentation and some good blogs /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

We tested with IDOCS and is working fine but we need some fields that the IDOC does not have so we switched to BAPI.

While executing a Test function in SE37 with SAP standard BAPI BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL using a RFC with a Register program in XI (RFC Adapter configuration the function ends with a Runtime Error:

RFC error text: " "

CPI-C error text: "call to messaging system failed:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 :

Not Found"

The termination occurred in the function "RfcExtendedReceive" of the SAP Basis System, specifically in line 387 of the module "//bas/620/src/krn/rfc/abrfcrcv.c#11".

The internal operation just processed is "FUNC".

We have a firewall and a proxy server in between we did several connection tests to verify that the server is accessible in port 50000, we tested with Telnet and other mechanisms if we fun the RFC in SM59 the test connection is successful it can find the Registered program ID in the RFC Adapter . But when we execute the BAPI with the RFC in SM37 with the proper parameters it ends in error and while monitoring the network, firewall and the proxy we do not see anything going out from R/3 requesting a HTTP action. Does any one had any issues in this Scenario? any help is apreciated.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see the xi dump also in the sender RFC adapter from RWB in message monitoring..if at all the message reached XI.check the dump in sm58 of sending system also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

in the RWB Monitoring unfortunately as I mentioned to Naveen no message reached to XI is empty as well.

Thank you

Juan Jose

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try calling the rfc from a simple report instead of SE37.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your quick response.

This is what I tried at first (calling the rfc from a report using the BAPI)and I got the same error. so I wnet to SE37 to see if I got something diferent.

Thank you

Juan Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do see error message in XI (sxmb_moni) or in the adapter framework??.

log into visual admin, set the RFC adapter to debug mode and test ur scenario again. In debug mode you will be able to see exactly whatz going in Log Viewer.

is ur scenario sychronous or asychronous??

Cheers,

Naveen

Message was edited by: Naveen Pandrangi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

well in sxmb_moni I do not see any messages.

I increased the logging to debug in the Log Configurator for the log Controller com->sap->aii->af->rfc and after reproducing the error I am not catching anything here. I am assuming when I incresed the loging I should have seen something in the xi.log.

Our scenario is synchronous

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

>>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received >>HTTP response code 404

where are you seeing this error???

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error appear right away when the function is executed as a short dump in the R/3 Sender System (ABAP)

In the Log Viewer dev_jrfc.trc now I see the same error as in ABAP.

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.ejb.RfcAFBean.

process(RfcAFBean.java:308)

Thanks

Juan Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>after reproducing the error I am not catching anything >>here. I am assuming when I incresed the loging I should >>have seen something in the xi.log.

the log to look for is default.trc not xi.log

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert's,

isn't there a logical error in the configuration of the synchronious rfc, when you configure the sync send from the SAP EP to XI via Registration in XI -??

This is to be a serverprogram waiting for a receive then ??

I might be wrong - but ...

Regards

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

we upgraded teh Kernel from our R/3 Enterprise to the latest lavel to see if that makes any diference so now we have from teh defaultTrace.trc a error:

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://xidev001:80000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found.

Exception thrown :Exception thrown by application running in JCo Server

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.ejb.RfcAFBean.process(RfcAFBean.java:308) at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:103) at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:239) at com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:103) at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.to.impl.AbstractToAF.consumeAfterProduce(AbstractToAF.java:313)at com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.AbstractProducerConsumer.consume(AbstractProducerConsumer.java:370)at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.to.impl.ToAFDynamic.run(ToAFDynamic.java:132)at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:160)

Caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:144) at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:795) at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:74)at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:141)

and

Received HTTP response code 404 with Body:

td {font-family : Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size : 14px;}

A:link A:visited

A:active

404   Not Found

SAP J2EE Engine/6.40 

The requested resource does not exist.

Details:

Go to main page of this application!

There is another posting they have the same error but they are using teh SOAP adapter and we the RFC adapter I will take a look just in case.

Thanks for you time

Best regards,

Juan Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

Please check ur RFC destination TCode-Sm59

-> TCPIP Connections

Make sure the program Id is registered properly. Also make sure in Configuration(XI) sender RFC adapter settings, you have the correct Program ID, gateway information.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks a lot for all your support.

I find the solution. I had an extra 0 in the Busines System Pipeline URL of the Integration Server in the SLD so it was not finding the host because port 80000 does not exist giving the error HTTP 404 not found. so I removed the 0 and now I have messages in XI I can see it in the SXMB_MONI they have errors but this is a diferent one that I will trobleshoot and post it in other thread so we keep this organized.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Juan Jose