cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALE ORDER PRICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I was created one sale order.While i want to give the Taxes mandatory.ie vat -4% 12.5%etc... and cst percentage give to mandatory. is it possible?

Regards,

T.Murugu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I didnot understand you clearly.

You can make the same condition types as mandatory in the pricing procedures .

regards,

SAP SD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Muruga...

Beleive that you are looking for way to make the tax entry is mandatory in a sales order...

I would suggest you to go to V/08 and select your pricing procedure. Against the condition types of VAT and CST , mark the column "Mdt" (mandatory).So everytime when you enter a sales order and if the tax is not maintained.. it will prompt you to enter that.

But before this.. I would suggest you to have the condition records .Which you can maintain via VK11...

Hope this helps... ?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muruga,

Yes you can maintain VAT and CST condition types as mandatory condition types in your pricing procedure through these settings

-->Go to V/06 Transaction select your condition types then go in to the details of the condition type here you can find the field called Manual entries under Changes which can be tab

Maintain this field as B Automatic entry has priority

-->Go to V/08 transaction then select your procedure then go in to the control data here you check the Mandatory for VAT and CST comdition types.

Maintain the condition records properly to those condition types.

Now system will take those values automatically while creating sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.