cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK-ZUKRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

where can I set VBRK-ZUKRI for splitting criteria ?

Many thanks,

Frank Zhang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi, thanks

I did not see the exact name in copy control, is it set in some routine ?

Many thanks,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

The billing split uses a field in table VBRK called ZUKRI. This is a field with the ability to hold 40 characters. Generally, the routine allocated to this field uses an internal table in its

calculation called ZUK. A value of a reference field to check is passed in the routine to a portion of the 40-character field. The contents of this 40-character value in field ZUKRI is then compared to the next record to be combined in the billing document. If these two values of VBRK-ZUKRI are not equal, the document will not be combined.

ZUK is a string of 40 characters that is stored on the billing header table (VBRK). Therefore, you cannot check a combination of field values in excess of 40 characters.

To create a splitting rule, proceed to transaction code [VOFM] and select Data Transfer-->Billing Documents.

In the copy control, VTFL, you can specify the above created routine in the field Data VBRK/VBRP at item level.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Raghu,

very useful information for me

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Copying routines are

001-Invoice split(Sample)

003-Single invoice

Transaction VTFL

At item level

Field is Data VBRK/VBRP

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

In copy controls u can set VBRK-ZUKRI it is useful to split and combine invoices.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.