Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

The Situation is for Third party order item : Cat TAS

When I am doing the order saving due to credit check the system is not allowing to create the PR and the order cannot be saved before the releasing of the credit check.

I want the credit check to happen but at the same time it should not block from the PR to be created.

Let the delivery get blocked for the failed credit ckeck but the PR creation should not Stop.

How can I configure the same scenerio.

regards,

SAP SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I meant was, the PR would have been created when the sales order was saved. There is no need to create PR manually as this does not come under standard third party order processing.

In one of my previous projects, while working in a similar scenario, I got a popup upon saving the sales order which states that the order may be edited or saved. There was also an information that the order was under credit check. Then we saved the order and try to late the PR # through the path - Item - Schedule lines - Procurement; but we were unable to find the same.

Subsequently after releasing the credit thru VKM3 for that sale order, we followed the same above specified menupath and were able to locate the PR#.

Please check now and confirm.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is standard SAP and would not advice to change but if it is must then it can be done via custom code in copy requirment.

The path in IMG is in Billing. payment cards> Followup processing--> define reuirements

Vivek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Sd,

Please maintain the A Run simple credit limit check and warning message in OVAK transaction then try.

If you want the credit check at delivery level then you remove the credit group 01 Credit Group for Sales Order in OVAK transaction.

Miantain Credit limit check for delivery types here you assign credit group 02 Credit Group for Delivery to your delivery type.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing the process told buy you ,

I have to clear the credit check from the VKM3 and then create the PR.

My question is whnether it is possible to have a credit check automatioc for the sales order which will block the delivery but the Purchase requisition can be created without any blockage.

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can maintain credit limit check only for the delivery doc type by following the path,

IMG--->SD

>Basic functions
>credit managemnt
----->assign sales docs and delivery docs.

Regds,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per config done for third party order processing , the PR would have already been created upon saving the sales order. However, since the sales order is under a credit check, we are not able to view the PR through the path in the sales order - Goto - Item - Schedule lines - Procurement.

After credit is released for the sales order through VKM1 or VKM3 please go the sales order and get the PR number by following the above menu path. It will work.

Please check in your system and confirm whether it is working.

Regards,

Zahid