cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Process of Oracle Client Version 10.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1) i want to install Dialog Instance. i am not able to find oracle Client Installation Setup File.

Please guide me the Process of Oracle Client Installation.

2) i am planning to Install Solution Manager but i am not able to find the Installation Master setup File.

3) Does solution Manager Supports 32.-bit OS.

Regards

SNB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for providing the Oracle client process in UNIX.

i want to install Oracle Client 10g in Windows 2003 Server .

i am not able to install oracle client please guide the process and is there Any tnslinstner confiuguration is required.

Regards

SNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check SAP Note 998004 - Update the Oracle Instant Client on Windows

also check

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your Useful Information .i.e Note number regarding Solution Manager.

Can you please guide me the Process of Installing Oracle Client in 10g.

Because i browse the Oracle Client DVD i am able to find only OCL*.SAR File. no Executable file to install Oracle Client.

if any document is there please guide. i gone through installation document also.

Regards

SNB.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read note 819829 - Oracle Database 10g: Instant Client 10.x on Unix

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for posting Multiple Queries.

2) can you please guide location for installing oracle Client for 10g and dialog instance.

1) solution manager 7.0 supports 32-bit OS. i have downloaded this DVD from the Market Place:51033517_11. when i am trying i am not able install...

Regards

SNB.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) i want to install Dialog Instance. i am not able to find oracle Client Installation Setup File. Please guide me the Process of Oracle Client Installation.

The client software is fully available at SAP Marketplace... so is the steps to install the client (Look into your Installation Master under Dialog instance)

2) i am planning to Install Solution Manager but i am not able to find the Installation Master setup File.

Believe me is in SAP Marketplace on the Software Distribution Centre.

3) Does solution Manager Supports 32.-bit OS.

Yes it does.

regards

Juan

PS: read the Rules of engagement "ONE" question per thread!

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 3) Does solution Manager Supports 32.-bit OS.

> Yes it does.

Sorry - I have to disagree.

Note 1145779 - SAP Solution Manager 7.0 Installation:

<...>

As of SAP Solution Manager 7.0 you can only install dialog instances on 32-bit platforms. All remaining SAP system instances (central instance, database instance, central services instance (SCS), ABAP central services instance (ASCS)) you can only install on 64-bit platforms. Therefore the folder "SAP Systems" is not available on the "Welcome screen", when you start the installation from a installation master DVD for 32-bit.

<...>

Markus