cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreements and relevant schedule lines configuration !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapients,

I request you all to help me in providing the configuration steps for Scheduling Agreements and relevant Schedule lines configuration.

Its urgent please help me !!

Regards,

Sreedhar.

kodalisreedhar----

com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Scheduling Agreement with Delivery Schedules

Definition

An outline agreement that is created for one or more materials and outlines the overall expected quantity of the material(s) to be delivered to the customer over a specific period of time.

Use

The scheduling agreement is used as a basis for delivering a material. The customer sends in scheduling agreement releases, referred to as delivery schedules, at regular intervals to release a quantity of the material.

Structure

The structure of scheduling agreements with delivery schedules resemble that of other sales documents in the R/3 System, in particular the standard scheduling agreement.

Data that applies to the entire document appears in the header; data about materials appears at item level; and delivery dates and quantities appear in the schedule lines within the delivery schedule. Additionally, the system maintains a history that permits you to compare and contrast various generations of delivery schedules.

Integration

Data in scheduling agreements comes from three sources:

The customer sends in requested quantities and dates, normally by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)

The component supplier enters data manually

The system automatically copies data into the scheduling agreement from master records

Please go through the below link for further information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7439fb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sredhar

The scheduling agreement is used as a basis for delivering a material. The customer sends in scheduling agreement releases, referred to as delivery schedules, at regular intervals to release a quantity of the material.

Please check the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/7439ee546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Kalpesh