cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding final reminder question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Now, I am update standard porgram RSWUWFMLEC. As you know, this porgram have this select option:

Message Granularity: 1:One E-mail Per Work Item. 2 : One E-mail per User.

Could I modify the RSWUWFMLEC, so that when I select 1 option can send final reminder? Now the program RSWUWFMLEC will be run by batch in backgroud. I must save the select option in vairant.

Have other program is deal with final reminder in select 2(One E-mail per User) option.

Which is right? Maybe can deal with in both option?

Thank your very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. This program sends e-mails to users when they have new workflows to approve.

Option 1 is to send 1 e-mail per user, so if 1 user has 5 workflows to approve they will get 1 e-mail.

Option 2 would send 5 e-mails, 1 for each workflow.

This program does not deal with reminders, they are normally generated by deadline monitoring on the actual workflow.

If you really wanted to copy RSWUWFMLEC and change the copy to make it send reminders then I am sure it would be possible, but what difference would it make if you send 1 mail per user or 1 per workflow?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...i am facing the same problem...Finance Gatekeeper is an attribute in SRM..

and who ever is defined for that.. he receive email for every line items...

what the expectation is that the email should be received for each shopping cart.. instead of each line item...

Here..i am receiving each line item mails...i want only one mail for each shopping cart...

Thanks in advacne...