cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very urgent RFC PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i am trying to establish the RFC connection between solution manager and my DEV server i given all the inputs like

Targer host: i given my DEV ip address

System number : 00

in Logon & Security tab i given

Language : en

client :100

user :admin(dialouge)

password :********

when i am clicking on connection test it is not showing any error but when i am clicking on Remote Logon it is not moving to next screen even it is not showin any error it is staying in the same screen

plz any buddy can help me

cheers

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SM59--> create button, creates new RFC connection

Enter logical name for RFC destination field

The parameters needed to create a new RFC connection depend on the connection type, they are:

1: connection to app server with same database

2: connection to R/2 system

3: connection to R/3 system (choose3)

Technical settings tab  Specify target host and system number

Logon/Security tab  typically enter target client, and the useru2019s password. To avoid abuse a user of type communication must be used here

Specify Special Options tab Special flags  Trace - check for activating the trace for RFC, these are logged in files at OS level

After saving the entries, perform the Test connection

Check the connection using Test Connection to avoid problems

Only the physical availability of a server can be verified

Follow the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/89/45aad99715462abdf09ec503e151e7/frameset.htm

Regards

Bhaskar

Edited by: bhaskar1818 on Jul 17, 2008 5:37 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, click on test connection, this should be OK because you are not seeing any errors when you click on remote connection. But, do this just to be sure.

The ONLY reason why you don't see the pop-up is because the user admin is not a dialog user. Check this again in the target system, remember to check client 100.

if you are still not seeing anything, check sm21 on the remote system to see if there are any network issues and if the user actually attmpted to login.