cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping errors in Integration Builders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our Developer trying to make changes to a message mapping in Integration Builder and when we try to compile the mapping to test it I'm getting the following error:

11:34:42 Start of test

Compilation process error : CreateProcess: javac @G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapccbaf1a0532211ddcdd4001b7835a092/O1216204482525.txt @G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Mapccbaf1a0532211ddcdd4001b7835a092/S1216204482540.txt error=2

11:34:43 End of test

Any ideas?

Regards

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved myself.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if all the other message mappings are giving the same error or only this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same error for all the message mappings.

We moved the XID System from Virtual Server to physical Server using Windows Tool. The system starts without any errros.

Regards

Chandu

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check for the read write modify permissions for the folder path that comes in error

i.e in usr/sap/XID/...

grant the required permissions for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked for read, write and modify permissions for that folder and SAPSERVICExxx user has full writes to that folder.

The error we are getting is :

#6 11:15:57 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable

Thrown:

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.ib.server.cmpl.CompilerException

com.sap.aii.ib.core.mapping.exec.ExecuteException: Compilation process error : CreateProcess: javac @G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map555c4a6053e911ddb1d1001b7835a092/O1216289752214.txt @G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map555c4a6053e911ddb1d1001b7835a092/S1216289752246.txt error=2

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.exec.ServiceUtil.compileSourceCode(ServiceUtil.java:207)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.exec.ServiceUtil.compile(ServiceUtil.java:156)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.compileSourceCode(ServerMapService.java:361)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.compileSourceCodeWithoutAndWithArchives(ServerMapService.java:301)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.mapping.ServerMapService.execute(ServerMapService.java:153)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceBean.execute(MapServiceBean.java:52)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.execute(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0.java:259)

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.mapping.MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.dispatch(MapServiceRemoteObjectImpl0p4_Skel.java:146)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:304)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:193)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Serialized server exceptions:

Regards

Chandu

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try restarting the server.. see if it helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried that already.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to restart your PC .the prob seems to be with jvm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried that one already. In fact we are now running Integration Builder (Design) on the Server itself, but still getting the same error.

Regards

Chandu

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the classpath_resolver folder empty.... if not delete the files in it.. (Please have a copy of whatever is there inside first)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possible solution could be you go to the path:

G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/

There will be a good number of folders starting with Mapping*****. You cut and take back up for some of the (about 100-200) folders. Dont delete them, just cut-paste in your Desktop to keep back up. Try to activate your mapping now. If you are getting the same errors then move some more (500) folders. Now try to activate. If successfull then keep the folders from back up to it's source. Probably this may work.

Permanent solution could be increase the H/W size of your XI Appl. server.

Regards,

Sugata

PS: Reward points if the solution comes helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem. I have moved all the folders under classpath_resolver. But, no luck.

Why is it looking for '.' folder?

G:/usr/sap/XID/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/

Regards

Chandu

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I remember for this problem you will find a log file in one of the folder (The name of the log file appears when we restart the server) it is somewhat like startsap_.log and few more the path is like /home/<xidadm>

you can try your hands in these logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved.

I noticed that JAVA_HOME folder was deleted during system copy. I restored the folder and everything works OK now.

Thanks for your responses.

Regards

Chandu