cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

The problem was if the customer is new and for old customer if his payment is made & a/c is cleared then the system did not performed the credit check.

Now i want to apply credit check for new customer as well as to those customers for whom credit is maintained. Also the system should generate the credit check if credit limit is 0 & credit exposed is also 0. In short all the orders have to go through credit check.

we are using static credit check.

Pls guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

1.If the customer pays advance payment and sales value is less then advance then in this scenario there will be no credit check.

2. To bring all customers under credit check: You are using static check, In VOV8 sales doc, general data fill your Check credit limit as D, Credit group as required, In shipping put a delievery block as per requirement. In OVAK maintain your credit check and credit group(sales orders), In OVAD maintain your credit check and credit group( for deliveries). In OVA8 according to customers risk category maintain your settings for static checks( what type of message or warning or block), tick open orders & open deliveries for static check. In FD32 maintain 0 credit for old customers and for new customers, it will be 0 or what ever maintained in credit control area centrally.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,,

I am not sure if i understood your question correctly but you can assign your credit control area to the payer master and the based on the settings in FD32 and OVA8,your credit check will take place.

Maintain the creit limit as zero in FD32 transaction for your payer master.System will always check the credit.

Don't forget to tick the credit active field in the item category. I suppose you would have already done that because you have been already using the credit management .

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karan for the reply.

Actually i have maintained the following setting,

1) Credit check in Sales Doc,

2) Credit check setting in IMG --- Credit Management

But i not activated the credit check in Item Category.

Even then the system checks the credit in the fashion i had maintioned previously.

I am not able to understand how the system checks even if the credit check is not activated in Item Category.

Pls do reply.

Previous answer rewarded

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

To have default Credit limit as zero or a fixed amount for all new Customers do the following:

IMG - Enterprise Structure - Definition - Financial accounting - Define Credit Control area - select your Credit control area & maintain Risk Category, Credit limit & Rep. Group.

This would make sure that all Customers & Sales Orders go thru Credit check.

Risk Category & Credit Representative group can be defined at - IMG - Fin Accounting - Accounts Rec & Accounts Payable - Credit Management - Credit control account...

Hope this helps...

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

98700 10230