cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIRSA tables for users, roles and profiles sync?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in a customer, implementing CC 5.2. At the first time, we tried CC 5.2 in DEV environment, and when everything was OK, we redirect RFC connectors to QA environment.

After doing user, roles and profiles sync in DEV and in QA environment too, I have 4.500 user (1.100 from DEV + 3.400 from QA) when I recover all users "*" with "user level - risk analysis" from the "Informer" tab.

It seems that "users, roles, profiles, sync" works like and "APPEND", but I did a COMPLETE syncronization not an INCREMENTAL.

If I start an analysis for QA environment, CC works properly and only analyse QA users (3.400). But I would like to clean CC tables (users, roles and profiles) in order to have a clean copy of QA in CC.

Which VIRSA tables (users, roles and profiles) I need to clean?

It is necessary to do the same with authorization and text objects? Which would be these tables?

Thanks in advance,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SAP GRC Support provides a script which allows you to remove a connector since it does delete all data link to it. Anyway, I would recommend a deep analysis of it and find out if it does what you really want to do.

Víctor, if what you want to do it is just to remove all user, role and profile master data (stored in tables VIRSA_CC_SYSUSR and VIRSA_CC_GENOBJ) you could upload a text file using data extractor functionality with the delete field set to X. Doing so user, role and profile master data will be removed from CC database.

In order to use data extraction functionlaity you connector must be of type "File Local".

Be careful about removing data directly from DB since, as Prem states, you might loose the DB consistency.

Hope it helps. Best regards,

Imanol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

It is advisable to get from support as it has other dependent tables also. And removing those tables only will give you other problems as well. It is advisable to remove the whole data for a connector.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem , i very thankful to you if you can explain all steps in detail to remove the whole data for a connector.

Regards,

Jagat

Edited by: Jagat Bir Singh on Jul 21, 2008 8:29 AM

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jagat,

Please check with Support and they have the script which removes all the data for the connector.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following tables holds user, role and profile related information in RAR 5.2

VIRSA_CC_MITUSER

VIRSA_CC_MITROLE

VIRSA_CC_MITPROF

Thanks

Rashmi