cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make to order stock delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap guys

i m creating delivery for make to order stock, when after creating order i try to do vl01n it gives error that * No deliveryrelated items ,no shedule lines due for given date

and in sales order when i check shedule line it shows confirm quanty 0 .

so plse help- wht could be the reason for this

is there any settings or different item category

points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

Check out the item category settings for the material you have entered. You should check the "Rel for Del" and "Schd Lines Allowd" indicator. Then create the delivery.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Raghav

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

For make to order scenario, the delivery can happen only when the sales order stock is available. Do you have the sales order stock for this material, check in MMBE whther sales order stock is avialable.

Raise the stock if required using 561 with special stock indicator as E.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

First create an order and save. As it is an Make-to-order item, a Assembly order is generated from the Sales order, which you can find in the Schedule line of item > "Procurement" .

Click on the" procurement" button below the screen, there you will find a Assembly order no.

Presently ,you do not have stock of the MTO material. Once it is assembled, you will receive into your stock against this assembly order.

So, receive the stock in your plant.

Now if you will check the availability, you will find stock is available under "Sales order stock".

You can go for Picking & then PGI.

After PGI, the MTO stock (Sales order stock) is finished, beacuse we do not produce extra as it can not be supplied to other customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

If u get it clearly ,MTO means Make to Order ,so stock is produced or designed specifically for that order.

Therefore while creating sales order you will never have the stock.

Even if the stock of same specification exists you have to transfer it to sales order stock for that particular sales order.

While in actual practice we run complete production cycle and the stock is trnaferred to special sales order stock.

So before delivery you again run Tr. VA02 and do availability check for sales order stock and then its dispatched.

I hope its clear to u.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

First of all, if I understand U correctly, it is a Make to Order Scenario...

in this case, you want the qty to be confirmed immediately?

Well, in a MTO scenario, the qty is confirmed based on the availibility of the material or only after the materials have been produced. And since, this is MTO stock scenario, the requirements are passed on as Individual requirements.

You can see the material availibility overview with txn CO09.

Or, from within the Sales Order, you can do an availibility check and from the avlblty control screen, you may try to analyse your case.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

With the schedule line conformed quantity 0 you can't create delivery for that order.

You first make sure that stock has been produced and posted againest that sales order, becaue you mentined that it is Make to order.

After that also not getting conformed ,you just do the reavailabiliy check then check the schedule lines got conformed or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.