cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update print-dependent data

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I make : SPRO -> Material Management-> Purchasing -> Message -> Output Control->Message Types->Define message type for purchase order->Fine-Tuned Control: Purchase Order

Somebody could explain me what means the U=>Update print-dependent data

If I flag it what's happen?

Thanck you very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is the SAP explanation

Update Print-Dependent Data

Determines whether the message type is to be used as the default for the print preview and whether, in the case of scheduling agreement releases, the print-dependent data is updated when the message type is outputted.

Use

If the indicator is set, the print output for this message type is automatically displayed. A selection pop-up no longer appears.

The following additionally applies to scheduling agreement releases:

If the indicator is set, the print program updates the print-dependent data in the affected scheduling agreement item, the releases, and the schedule lines when the message type is outputted. This data is automatically updated at or soon after the time of transmission.

Print-dependent data includes the date and time of the release and the old quantities of the schedule lines.

For the print operations '9' and 'A', you must flag one of your messages as relevant to the updating of the print-dependent data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanck you for your answer Frenchy,

my problem is when I launch ME9F and I click on trial print out, the purchase order is sent automatically to the supplier.

Why?

I want just look the print preview before sending it to the supplier.

I don't know where is the problem. At the beginning I thought that the problem came from the flag of update print dependent.

But with your help I know now it doesn't come from it.

Have you have an idea?

Thanck you