cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGS Graphic download in ABAP Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I need to know if it's possible to download the image file generated by the IGS in a standard ABAP Dynpro or I must to show it into a BSP?

Thanks a lot and happy holidays.

Gustav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustav,

feel free to use the ABAP class CL_IGS_CHART_ENGINE. Just fill it with data/customizing and you will get an image as a result.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

unfortunely I don´t have this class (Solution Manager 3.2; BASIS & ABAP 620), but there is this class instead: CL_IGS_CHART. Does it work in the same way?

Thanks.

Gustav

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I haven't tried it yet, but I would assume that it would behave just like the Web Dynpro Java side. I know that you can do that on the Web Dynpro Java side without a doubt.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I just tested it, Yes you can do this in a Web Dynpro ABAP application.

Please make sure to mark you posts as solved if solved completely. Thanks.

Regards,

RIch Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Rich.

The thing is that need to show some graphics into a Solution Manager 3.2 system, but I'm not so sure that supports Web Dynpros. Am I right? What other posibilities have I?

Regards,

Gustav

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It appears that Solution Manager 3.2 runs on WAS 6.40. Which means that Web Dynpro ABAP is not available.

http://www.saphosting.com/partners/SAP_SolMan_Diagnostics.pdf

On Slide 16, you can see that SAP Solution Manager 4.0 will run on the WAS 7.0(Netweaver 04s). With this version, you will have Web Dynpro ABAP.

Regards,

Rich Heilman