cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue regarding pricing.client wants pricing procedure for Waranty. we have given a base condition type is ZWAS as an accrual condition type next gross price next netvalue after that MWST condition type Req 10 altctype is 16 then statistical value grwr then vprs. I maintained all condition types in the pricing procedure. but what the client wants the moment i raise the sales order for zwas condition type i have to give manualy whatever the VPRs cost is coming. i need to enter manually. but the tax has to be determined automatically.That is also coming. after that it should be like free of charge nevt value+Tax=0 has to come evrything is happening. only thing is is when i save the Sales Order MISSING NET VALUE Data. where could be the mistake.

Regards,

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Just check that none of the condition types used for net value calculation should be marked as statistical in the pricing procedure.

2. The entire value of cost + tax need to be configured for posting to an expenses G/L account as no charges would be recovered from the customer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.