Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN EXCISE INVOICE GENERATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

FRIENDS

when i am creating excise invoice ref to proforma invoice an error is coming--CUSTOMIZATION FOR DOCUMENT TYPE F8 MISSING IN TABLE BILLING TYPE REFERENCE.

How to resolve the error , here i am doing intra company stock transfer process . i.e plant belongs to same company code one is cutomer & othe vend

plz help

regards

ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ambarish

Go to IMG Path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Assign Billing Type to Delivery Types.

In the above patch, you have to maintain F8 to your delivery type. Maintain the same and retry to create an excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr G. Lakshmipathi,

many many thanks to you, i did this & error gone but new errro came at the same time when creating excise invoice. error is --NO PRICING CONDITIONS COULD BE FOUND FOR XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

PLZ HELP ME AGAIN IF POSSIBLE

REGARDS

AMBARISH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ambarish

In the proforma, either the unit price or excise condition value would have been zero. In normal circumstances, system will allow you to create excise with zero values but if any user exit is applied so that if proforma value is zero for any of the conditions, then excise invoice should not be created. So you have to check this part also whether any user exit is applied.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you using F8 as the billing type. This is a proforma invoice. Check also your settings for Copy control and set the relevant Billing type when you do the transaction.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use IPF8 as Invoice typ..b4 tat maintain copy cntrls

Reward Points if useful

Rgds

Shashidhar