cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have requirement that I have created an order for 100 items and delivered 50 items remaining quantity I couldnu2019t able see in open order.

I used T-code va05 to see the open Document is there any specified T-code to see open orders

Please help me in this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Friend,

If you want to see the open sales order you can go to Table and see.Go to SE16 and enter VBBE and execute system will give you all the pending sales order.

With Regards

Saju

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use VA05 to see open orders, you can add new fields for open quantity and open value.

See OSS note 37871 which explains in details the different steps to add these new fields.

Of course, the table VBBE is the best way (and simple) to see open orders.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As everybody already mentioned, it is VF05 where we get to see the list of open sales orders.

In case in your project any "Z" item category has been created to take care of special scenarios, just check the "Completion Rule" for that item category which is appearing in the order.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Sonalika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, Arijeet is right.. it should've come in VA05.

V.02 is for incomplete orders..

Rgds,

Raghu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear chandra

In standard, either you run VA05 or through tables like VBBE, S001, S004, S263, S666 etc., you can see open order quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Check txn V.02.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA05 is the only one i think as a standard. V.02 is not correct since it shows Incomplete orders.