cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of rows in SyncBO through Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)When I am deleting the Child Row or the SyncBO, it is getting deleted from the Client but the changes are not reflecting in Backend. The State of the SyncBO is GLOBAL. If i want to see in merep_mon what kind of messages should be there related to delete.

It is an S01 SyncBO.

Please comment. Thanks.

Divya

-

Sol #1) To delete a syncBO I used dataFacade.deleteSyncBo(syncBo);

But these values are not reflecting in Backend.

What does 'SYNCHRONIZER_CONTROL_DISABLED' mean. I am seeign this error when i see data in worklist.

Edited by: Divya Sarraju on Jul 17, 2008 3:55 PM

Edited by: Divya Sarraju on Jul 17, 2008 4:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

:- I was blind as I read your post

Sorry for that.....

You need to go to MEREP_PD first and there you need to enable the BO itself. Actually you will get no data down to the device for this BO and no data will go up for this BO. Do the initial replication, enable it and then try the sync again with the device. This should work then, as far as you do not have an error in the code.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver/Priya,

The problem was that the SyncBo was not enabled. Not sure how it was unchecked.

further, if i modify/create any SyncBO then its vlaues can be seen in merep_mon(before the data goes to middleware).

So, what happens in case of delete. what kind of date can i expect in MON.

Thanks.

Regards

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in MEREP_MOn you should see the D as action instread of A (add) or M (modify).

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

What does 'SYNCHRONIZER_CONTROL_DISABLED' mean. I am seeign this error when i see data in worklist.

This message in the worklist means that the sync bo which ur using for deletion is not enabled. Please check in MEREP_PD whether the sync BO is enabled or not.

This is the reason for the changes not getting reflected in the backend.

Warm Regards

Priya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, if the BO is global it should have the following behaviour:

The SyncBO instance is marked on client with status D - but it is still available on the client. Just as I said: the status s D. Then with the next sync this information goes up the the middleware and from there the delete BADI is called. This deletes the relevant instance on the backend and once this is done the instance is deleted on the client from the backend.

So from your mail I see that you say the SyncBO instance is already deleted on the client: I guess you mean: it is really not longer available on the client. If that is the case - this is wrong, cause then obviously there is nothing that can be send from the client to the backend.

Question: Do you have the DELETE badi in place and do you use it?

In my understanding you use the wrong way.

Regards,

Oliver