cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Smartform Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I designed 3 Different pages in Smartform In the first page There is main window which contains table contents and if it exceeds the first page it will go to next page and after printing all that it has to print the second page and third page how can I achieve it.please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See according to your req

follow this.

First page: create table proceed with requirement.

here create your table and its contents inside

create command :right click mouse ->flow logic-> command

here check go to next page :second page

Second Page:Create a secondary window. This should be exactly size of your main window. here General attributes-> next page: Third page.

Third page: repeat as you did for second page.

You can see all your pages printed.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naveen,

i too got the same problem and i solved it. Go to general attributes of the first page> u will find "Next page" There u give first page name. Then u create a command line, ie. right click on main window of the first page>create>flowlogic>command. Create command, now u ll see a check box "GO to next page", give the second page name.Now u ll get the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create commands separately for the second page and the thrid page.

for the second page command select the Goto SECOND page and with an additional event in the conditions tab "Only after end of main window" checked.

for the third page command just select Goto THIRD page but this command should be below the second page command.

Also you can control the commands through other conditions which would be applicable for the second and thrid page.

I mean some flags.

Hope this is clear.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

i tried this method but the form printing is stopping at first page and its continutaiton page but not going to the second page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this,

under any window you have 'condition' tab on right side you can try according to your requirement.check the checkboxes as per ur need .

reward points if useful,

siri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

do this,

double click on the first page node. In the general attributes of the node, in the next page drop down list select ur second page.

similarly do this for the 2nd page where the next page will be 3rd page.

REWARD if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want next page as second page I want page after the printing all the table contents i.e after the continuation page of the first page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi do this...

after the table node which prints ur data

create a command node:

right click ->create->flow logic->command.

In the general attributes section check the goto new page check box and from the drop down select ur page.

REWARD if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure you have got your table in main window after table try to put command and check go to next page second page.

In second page create a window which is exactly of main window size with your tables and templates in it. and click on window ->general attributes change it as secondary window.

in second page general attributes please make sure you give next page as third page.

In third page pls donot mention your next page. create a window of size previous windows (as big as main window of first page)

and here create all your templates or tables.

I have made many forms this way. It works

It SURELY solves your problem.