SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest Calculation in Dunning & Print Correspondence...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts...

The below settings are in place.

1) Interest is calculated along with dunning level 2. Config is done for the same.

2) Ther are 2 customized Zforms available for DL2 notice letter and interest invoice.

3) Correspondence Type 0003 & 0007 are available for dunning & interest notification respectively.

Requirement:

Once DL2 is carried out, the interest is also posted in contract account , but correspondence DOES NOT print the Interest invoice through T Code: fpcopara, but the dunning letter for DL2 is printed in fpcopara.

May I know any function module to be attached in either Dunning activity or Correspondence so that the interest notification is also printed simaltaneously after dunning notice is printed.

Also mention any other config setting to be maintained in both Dunning & Correspondence.

Note: No separate Interest Run(T Code: FPINTM1) is carried out. Interest Key is assigned in dunning itself.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

B.Kartthik.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe the easiest way would be to adapt your dunning form to print as a second page the interest notice? I've already done this for the interest over installment plans as we need them to be printed as an invoice (With official document number). In FKKMAKO you have the interest document number (Field MIBEL) that you can use during the printing to trigger the second page.

I don't know any specific activity to generate the interest notice during dunning, but you can create it by creating a new function module using sample FKK_FILL_SAMPLE_0350 that will call the interest notice trigger event (FKK_SAMPLE_0713) to create a second correspondence container during dunning. If you create the correspondence container like this it will be then normally printed with FPCOPARA.

Regards,

Adriano da Silva.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If interest is posted during the dunning activity, maybe the problem is in the form you use for printing that interest letter.

Try to check that form by using interest calculation either in transaction FPI1 (individual interest calculation) or FPINTM1 (mass interest calculation). If you get the interest document, but no printed document, try to change the form.

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe the easiest way would be to adapt your dunning form to print as a second page the interest notice? I've already done this for the interest over installment plans as we need them to be printed as an invoice (With official document number). In FKKMAKO you have the interest document number (Field MIBEL) that you can use during the printing to trigger the second page.

I don't know any specific activity to generate the interest notice during dunning, but you can create it by creating a new function module using sample FKK_FILL_SAMPLE_0350 that will call the interest notice trigger event (FKK_SAMPLE_0713) to create a second correspondence container during dunning. If you create the correspondence container like this it will be then normally printed with FPCOPARA.

Regards,

Adriano da Silva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partially OK.