cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Calibrator 5.2 and position based user role provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having Position based security in place... I was just wondering if CC 5.2 can do SOD analysis in Position based secuirty also?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

Yes, there is a provision in CC to do position based analysis too. For that you need to first create/define positions in the SAP and then you can pull out reports for the same by --> Risk Analysis --> HR Objects --> Select your Object type as Position and defne your Object ID there.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

Yes I checked and found the CC has some HR objects.... My next question is how it synchronises with the back end system... Means do I need to schedule some background job???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parveen,

To do HR Risk analysis perform following steps:-

To excute this scenario try to take help of HR Consultant.

1-Go to SAP System>Execute PPSC transaction>create Position.

2-Now execute PO13 transaction-->select that position assigned role ( Contains some risk violation) to that position.

3- Now in CC ,go to informer tab> Risk analysis> HR Objects-->excute report with following key parametrs

i)System:-any sap system

ii)Analysis Type :-Object security only

iii) Object Type:Position

iv)Rule Set: *

Now you can perform risk analysis at position level.

Regards,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your help and advice...

Parveen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't the SAP roles still show up on the user master even though you are position based?

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If position based SOD reports do work in CC 5.2:

• do they work in lower versions of CC?

• is an SOD simulation possible from AE 5.2 at Position level?

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

Yes, for this u need to create positions in your backend system. For the complete and procedular description for the same I suggest you to go through the user guide available at the SAP marketplace, as it would be a bit lenthy to explain it here . Also, you may take help from any of your HR consultants for the same.

The concept for the same is basically that you create positions & assign roles to positions. After that you may do the analysis at any particular position level defined by you.

Regards,

Hersh.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt!

Actually, I have not come across with the fact that CC can do analysis on "Position".

Regards,

Faisal