cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From WEB, passing attachments in a PM Notification (IW21/22/23) Using GOS

lynda_grimard
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to create notification attachments (word, excel, ...) from a WEB application. Currently from transactions <b>IW21/IW22/IW23</b> this can be done from the <b>'Services for Object'</b> pushbutton (GOS),then 'Create', then 'Create Attachment'.

A new abap program have been developed to create PM notification (using IW21 BDC) and call function GOS_ATTACHMENT_LIST_POPUP. All work very well on the SAP R/3 side.

But, on the WEB side I have some problems:

Using <b>ITS 6.2</b> (better result as ITS 6.1) and the dynpro, templates are generated. Attachment functionnality works (create, delete, update, display)but 'Copy' and 'Cancel' buttons don't work properlly. So, I'm not able to return to my initial page.

Futhermore, I would like to removed some pages included for technical reason (where titles are: 'Enter Some File Attributes', 'Transfer an Internal Table to Frontend', 'Execute an Application on Frontend'...) to avoid to click ok button many times.

<b>Has anyone had any experiences on GOS with ITS 6.2 or other solutions to pass attachments, from WEB, to a PM Notifications (BUS2038) or other Business Objects? </b>

Your help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lynda

I realize that this post is 2 years old but I was wondering if this issue was resolved. And, I have question. When you record a BDC (SM35) the "Services for object functionality is not available. If I have an interface to post a document (in my case a rebate agreement), how can I attach via GOS in batch? Or, beter yet thrua bapi or fm?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For attaching via GOS in batch, have a look to blog in the web of our friend Ram

http://www.geocities.com/rmtiwari/

/people/rammanohar.tiwari/blog/2005/10/10/generic-object-services-gos--in-background

I've used it and works fine!

Regards.