cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC fails while converts message of SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have create a scenario SOAP to RFC. I am using the same BAPI request and response in both interfaces and no mapping. when i send a message, RFC giving problem for the message from SOAP. actually i am not doing mapping then why the message is giving prob.

Any body has idea.. hope the xml to rfc conversion is not proper by RFC adpater. or some other probs...

I can see the bapi response is not as expected. giving error.

How to check the message format.. and what bapi is taking and change before it processed by bapi.

Pls advice,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Im having the same problem when calling an RFC from a webservice (via the SOAP adapter) . i.e. I get wrong results from the RFC/SOAP response.

The strange thing here, is that when I call the same RFC from a JCO client (not via XI) then the I get the correct results from SAP. The input parameters are the same in both cases.

Any ideas where to check?

Many thanks!

Rob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri

How exaclty you have generated the WSDL for source system, I mean which Interface you selected in that case.

Can you pls. list complete steps which you follow to configure your scenario.

- lalit -

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can avoid mapping only if both soap and rfc has same message type. Otherwise mapping is a must. Please check if both the structures are exactly same

Regards,

Prateek