cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment in ADOBE form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can I attache any kind of attachment to ADOBE interactive form. Please keep in mind only ECC is in the landscape and there is no Netweaver component in the landscape.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say adobe form with values from tables. This should be send as an attachment, or anything else. If this is the situation we can do so.

If any inf. needed please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO. The meaning here is to attach another documents with SAP Purchcase Requiisition. And this purchase requisition to be created using ADOBE interactive form. Is it possible?

Also, is it possible to view existing documents from SAP into ADOBE form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know it's not possible to add attachement inside the Adobe Forms .

In ECC i found a program who can merge Adobe Forms but it's in theory i never success it.

your requirement is to print the P.R and all document linked with, that's right ?

If yes i'm sorry but you won't suceed because it's impossible to print DIR document in background . So you need to find another way for your solution . When i got same requirement i suggest to send the Adobe Forms and the DIR by mail then user can print if they want .

Hope this help you .

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot send any attachment with adobe form. But after designing the adobe form, the details of purchase order or purchase requisition can be sent through adobe form. To get these details into adobe form, we have to write coding to retrieve these details from EKKO table by passing required parameters.

Design the form sucah a way that, the input field for the purchase requsition number is editable, and if we give any number it has to retrieve the corresponding details of purchase requisition and fill it in adobe form and send the form as output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the standard program FP_PDF_TEST_16 in your SAP ECC system . It seams to be your solution.

Best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through the link given below:

With Regards

Nikunj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'll try it with XML and PDF file and there's no problem.

Best regards