cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During Support Pack Update from SP10 to SP15 (Test import)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded all support packs from abap and basis from10 to 14, after calculating queue, there are so many dependencies and we have downloaded all depencies and done Test Scenario. But Test Scenario failed in three below with RC=8, except that for remaing Test import is going fine

1) Throwing error for SAPKIPYJ7D:

"Function CRMG_GENERATE_CHAR_MAPPING (CGNO 03) does not fit into the existing function group ((CRM0 83))" and " Function CRM_GEN_CHAR_STR (CGNO 04) does not fit into the existing function group ((CRM0 82))"

2) Throwing error for SAPKW70014

"Function RSDDTREX_INDEX_CHECK (RSDDTREX_CHECK 01) does not fit into the existing function group ((RSDDTREX 06))"

3) Throwing error for SAPKW70016

"Function RSDDTREX_INDEX_CHECK (RSDDTREX_CHECK 01) does not fit into the existing function group ((RSDDTREX 06))"

We are got struct at this.

Kindly advise us

Best Regards,

Praty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also faced the same problem and solved them all as

Solution: You can ignore this error by choosing "Extra" - > "Ignore test-import error". The error will not occur during the later import

Note 553527 for 1) Throwing error for SAPKIPYJ7D:

Note 822379 for 2) Throwing error for SAPKW70014 and 3) Throwing error for SAPKW70016

Hope that can help you

Bye

Bus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 2) Throwing error for SAPKW70014

>

> "Function RSDDTREX_INDEX_CHECK (RSDDTREX_CHECK 01) does not fit into the existing function group ((RSDDTREX 06))"

>

>

> 3) Throwing error for SAPKW70016

>

> "Function RSDDTREX_INDEX_CHECK (RSDDTREX_CHECK 01) does not fit into the existing function group ((RSDDTREX 06))"

Those two are documented in note 822379, I would deal with the first one likewise.

Markus