cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To add a Tab in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have just started working on FPM. I have to add a additional tab with the existing standard one in FPM.

Please let me know where exactly i have to configure and code to achieve this. More over, i am looking on the component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT but not able to find exactly. It will be helpful if i get the step by step procedures to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat!

To do so you have to implement the interface IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT in your WD component. Now you have a new method OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF in your component controller. This method has a parameter IO_OIF with type IF_FPM_OIF.

By using this object you can change the OIF dynamically, for expample add or remove mainviews ( == tabs).

In the component configuration there is a point called APP_SPECIFIC_CC. Here you have to fill in the name of your component.

Regards,

Jan

Edited by: Jan Seltitz on Jul 17, 2008 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have implemented the interfaces and did suggested things. But let me know in which area i have to configure for tab . It will be great if u send the steps to achieve this .

Thanks in advance.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Generally the additional of a new tab in FPM is done via Component Configuration. I can't really point you to any step-by-step documenation. The FPM in ABAP is very new (SP13) and I haven't seen any external documentation on it yet (there is SAP internal only documents). In general you best bet is to study the examples in the package APB_FPM_DEMO and APB_FPM_TEST.