cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tooltip in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am using the ALV for displaying some data .There is a filter option coming from the standard component and when we are placing our mouse over there its shows a underline on the text and also the tooltip for the text.

So i want to remove the underline and the tooltip from the Filter text. Can it be possible to remove if yes can you please tell me how can i remove.

Thanks in Advance.

-Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskaran00
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

you can try using the class CL_SALV_WD_A_FUNCTION_STD.

Above class has method to set tooltip text.

If u debug ur application for instance cl_salv_wd_config_table u can find IF_SALV_WD_FUNCTION_SETTINGS~T_FUNCTIONS

from here u can get the class CL_SALV_WD_A_FUNCTION_STD

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

It will not work, Reporting Property displaying Filter without Underline, but placing our mouse over there it will show a underline on the text .

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

We can't remove the underline of the filter, Because filter is Link To Action UI Element.

As per the Link To Action UI Element , It will be display with Underline.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

You can remove the underline from linktoaction element by setting type property as'REPORTING'

[link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/25/e2f0416ab6da6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the Boolean as FALSE for the method SET_TOOLTIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

Thanks for the Quick response, i know how to set or remove the tooltip for a column, but how can i set the tooltip as false the Filter which is coming for the standard component .

Thanks,

Satya