cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

I send the PR to SRM by BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER, but I need to change the PR (quantity) in R/3.

When i make the modification and make the release. The PR going to EPRTRANS correctly. The problem ocorruing when I execute the program BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER the system generated a message error in R/3 (SMQ1) ANORETRY and SRM System.

Message Number BBP_BD002

My modification doesnt arrived in SRM. Is there any procedure about this?

I was looking the SAP Notes 1168110 and 799253

Thanks

Kristin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin

Something must be done in SRM to acept this changes. Check transaction SLG1 for details about error.

How can data are be inserted into EPRTRANS?

Here we cleared the EPRTRANS, to BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER works we have been done a BADI with method if_ex_me_req_posted~posted .

Hope its helps.

Rgs.

Paulo Afonso Cordeiro.

Do rewards points for useful anwser.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you seem to have release strategy active for ECC PR.

we had tested this scanario with release strategy for ECC PR.

and it works fine

eg when you increase the qty of PR item after intial transfer and transfer again the qty of of external SC item is accordingly increased.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo and Dinesh!

I'm only using line items with no contract..but didnt work.

The release strategy its work fine..After i make the modification I go to me54n and make the release again, after this show me up in EPRTRANS the PR and I send by BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER.

My problem ocorring only with PR that already send to SRM, if a need to make a modification.

Dinesh what version you're using?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was SRM 5.0 SP11

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo and Sreedhar !

I'm activate the tables V_T160EX and V_T160PR after to make this when a make the realesead of PR automatic the records show up in the EPRTRANS.

I was using the program BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER without activated the BADI ME_REQ_POSTED, and it works fine for new PR. My problem ocurring only for PR that already replicated in SRM, whem i make any modification.

In SLG1 show me up the message error BBP_BD002.

But I cant see the message only in portuguese.

Não foi possível determinar o "emissor da ordem"

If you look in SE91 the message number is ''variable''

Could you send me more details about the activate this badi and the details about source code?

If you have step by step to make this activation I'll appreciated you.

Thanks,

Kristin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin

The BADI we used why we don't want send the line items with contract. The SRM creates PO automatically.

Then we implements the BADI to change the selection criteria.

Try modify line items with no contrats to check the error.

To activate the BADI go to SE18 find it, after go to se19 to implements. Maybe you can abap(per) to help you.

Hope its helps.

DO NOT FORGET: BBP_EXT_REQ_TRANSFER does'nt tranfer the line item not changed, thus it deleting the line item in SRM no matter datas.

Rgs.

Paulo Afonso Cordeiro.

Do rewards points for useful answers.

Edited by: Paulo Afonso Cordeiro on Jul 16, 2008 8:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the more details of error in SRM error log through transaction SLG1, this will have more information about the error.

Regards,

Sreedhar Vetcha