cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Replication - Issue - Authorization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to do value mapping replication of the data from a table in ECC system using an outbound proxy on ECC and ASync Inbound interface on XI - valuemappingreplication.

Steps followed:

1. Created Table Stucture and did write a report to extract the data from the table in ECC to send the data through Outbound proxy.

2.Followed this blog -

When tried to execute the scenario after all the steps in the above blog, we have an error in sxmb_moni saying that the authentication failed. I used pisuper, pidiruser in the receiver communication channel

3.Generated a Java Proxy for the valuemappingreplication interface.

4.Tried to deploy the .jar from the above step using SDM, I was not able to deploy it.

reg

Edited by: naveen chitluri on Jul 16, 2008 12:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved it.

Thank you every one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve it? I'm having a similar problem and would like to know what can be done!

Former Member
0 Kudos

subject changed ...

as it is no more an authentication issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with PIAPPLUSER user. it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjeet,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried with PIAPPLUSER too. It was giving the same error.

Is the procedure correct?

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

For the value mapping replication,

I have tried to send the message to URL directly for RWB, Test Message in the Component Monitoring http://server:50400/MessagingSystem/receive/JPR/XI.

I am getting an error saying that:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Interface urn:flatfile:to:flatfile#MI_EMP_FILE_ASYNC_OUT not registered: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlRecoverableException: Interface urn:flatfile:to:flatfile#MI_EMP_FILE_ASYNC_OUT not registered

Can anyone throw some light on this.

reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen ,

You are not able deploy on webAS means - Are you getting any error ? If Yes , Please let us know the error message ( Syntax or any other errors ).

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda,

I am past the authorization issue on another box. But I dont see any new entries in the Java Cache on the RWB. Is there any thing else that we need to do.

reg