Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not remote logo RFC(3) XI -> R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body!

I have the following landscape

SIST 1 PROXY -> XI -> SIST 2 IDOC

In sist 2 exist one user (sist2clnt00) it has the role sap_pi_appl_serv_user but not one profile is assigned in automatically like I usually saw in others systems.

In xi exist one rfc (3) with technical and logon datau2019s of sist 2 , and the test connection is ok , at the time that I press remote logon button it doesn't work , so I check utilities->test->authorization test and I get the following message "error details user sist2clnt00 has no rfc authorization for function group syst" ..

I create an other temporally rfc (3) with another user that exists in sist 2 that has sap all

What can I do in order to make user sist2clnt00 works in my rfc(3), or witch others profiles o roles could I ask to basis team place to this user...

Thanks in regard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lety,

First look at OSS note # 1108662 for the missing Authorization for SYST.

What are you trying to accomplish? The RFC connections looks like your trying to set up a trust relationship between the systems, "SAP Note 128447 Trusted/trusting systems" or "SAP Note 131387 No authorization to log on as a trusted system" just do an advanced search and you should get what you need.

Good Luck

Rocco

Former Member
0 Kudos

first thanks in advance

let me know you my advance

remote logon already works

Problem 1: role sap_xi_appl_serv_userdoesn´t has authorizations

Solution 1: matain authoririzations in PFCG , that generate de profile to that role

Problem 2: user type was communication data

Solution 2: change to user type=service

problem 3: password was longer than 8 characters

solution 3: decrease longer

But know me SXMB_MONI show me only one error in column "outbound status" , whenI look in SM58 "No authorization to send IDocs with message type O" RDRSP

"No authorization to send IDocs with message type A" LEAUD

"No authorization to send IDocs with message type I" NVOIC

and the idoc do not arrive to SIST2... WITCH ROLES MISSING ...

THANKS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

apply a trace form user from de sist receiver